I got this in an email this morning. It made me feel better.
“To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did” When God takes something from your grasp, He’s not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence….. ‘The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.’
My plan for the weekend:
- Get my grandmother’s mirror and sell the hot tub
- Confession – for my sake. I have never needed it so badly
- Coloring Eggs with all the kids (big and small)
- Early mass
- Presents for the kids (anyone got any ideas? It is tradition that it is something little and something for ‘springtime’ i.e., bubbles, badmitton set, etc)
- Honeybaked ham, homemade potatoe salad (my mom’s special recipe)
- Kicking back and enjoying the feeling that I have been liberated from an awful hell.