- Hem curtains for the laundry area.
- Complete more crochet projects than I could ever name.
- Take all the aluminum to the recycling center for $$$$.
- Find a photo for Wordless Wednesday.
- Finish my quilt.
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)
- Popcorn, white only cooked in oil with real butter
- BBQ chips
- Homemade queso dip with tortilla chips
- Peanuts, salted in the shell
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
- Buy a home.
- Buy each of the kids a home. (no mansions just places we can call our own and live without fear)
- All the things on my to-do list up there and the make-believe to-do list in my head.
5. Name some places where you’ve lived.
Santa Clara, California
Redwood City, California
Fruit Heights, Utah
Escondido, California (and back here again now)
San Diego, California
Valley Center, California (also known as hell)
And as Claudia said: That’s all of them, folks.
6. Name some bad habits you have.
- Not living within my means
- Unable to say no to my kids/husband
- Easily distracted/lack of follow through
7. Name some jobs you’ve had.
- Receptionist at a fertility clinic
- Medical coder/biller for emergency room and trauma center
- Owner medical billing company
- Medical transcription supervisor
- Director of logistics
- Import/export officer
- Office manager
- Executive Assistant to the Director Of Career Services at a university