The rules: Write a blog entry with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself.
1. I think the Ghost Whisperer is one of the worst shows on television. Mostly because Jennifer Love Hewitt is a horrible actress in it. Yet…I.Can’t.Stop.Watching.Every.Week.
2. I want very much to some day return to college and finish my degree in Forensic Science. I have yet to decide if I want my specialty to be blood splatter or ballistics, but I am already a junior so I do think I should finish.
3. My usually supportive and loving husband is being a total a$$wipe about my signing up to do the 3-Day.org walk. He can’t even just say he doesn’t think I can do it and leave it alone. No he has to go on and on about how ridiculous it is that I am even considering it. Methinks he might be projecting, but who knows.
4. For my 12th birthday my uncle took me to see my first “grown-up” movie. Earthquake. It featured sensurround and scared the heebie jeebies out of me. For a born and bred California girl who had been ‘trained’ in school to dive under my desk in elementary school the combination of sensurround and blood and guts got me. After that I never found a scary movie I didn’t like. It was love at first shake.
5. I fell in love at the tender age of 13 with a really cute twin riding a motorcycle. Six years later we wed and this August we will have been married for 26 years.
6. In high school we went on a week trip to Yosemite in the winter. What an amazing trip. I snowshoed for the first time to a secluded cabin in the primitive area. We stayed the night in that primitive cabin. After dark we built a huge fire and our leader read Call Of The Wild out loud to us.
7. Even though I know it is crazy, if I still had the “equipment” I would have another baby right now. Insane, huh?
8. I have owned two homes in my life. My goal is to own another and realize some security again.
9. Late to the technology table again, I have recently discovered DVR. And I think it is the most wonderful invention on the planet.
10. Today we had no water at work. In fact, the entire block didn’t have water. The weird part was why….it seems someone stole the copper valve out at the street. What has the world come to???
Hey I managed to do 10 without stretching my brain too far AND while I watched Ghost Whisperer (using the DVR to pause when I need a break!).
Now I get to tag 4 people–
The following poor souls are IT: