I don’t have a toe tag (yet), but I must confess to earning my slow poke award again
Both HoneyMommy AND A Mother’s Minute tagged me a long, long time ago. Since this time it hasn’t taken me six months to play, I might be improving. My problem is coming up with 7 random/weird things at a time when I am, truthfully, quite stressed, overwhelmed and depressed. So here are 7 random things that have happened in the last week or so, mostly SUCKY.
- Someone broke into Bear’s car two nights in a row. We have a very, very good idea who (since he just ‘happened’ to be standing by the car both times-in the middle of the night). The second time the cops went and ‘interviewed’ him. The told him that if anything happened to the car again, they would assume it was him. The car has not been touched since. Coincidence?
- The city lady messed up the papers again and we did not close. Then she got sick for two days. Then for some reason once the papers finally arrived at the escrow office, they “didn’t fund” that day. Or the next. We have to be moved out by 5pm this Friday. And if we don’t close this week, the bank is going to put the house back on the market.
- Every day we do not close, I get a little bit more panicked. Never having had much anxiety, it took me an hour to realize yesterday that I was having a panic attack. Panic attacks suck.
- I took Vlad on another adventure, but I haven’t had time to post the pictures.
- For some reason, I keep breaking the needle on my sewing machine. Now is not the time for this. I broke so many last night, that I have to go buy some more tonight.
- It has been so hot here. They call it unseasonable. I call it unbearable. It should not be 95 at the end of October. Combined with the less than 10% humidity: my skin looks like an alligator.
- Did I mention we haven’t closed yet?
Oh that was just depressing. I am going to tag 7 people, as required by them thar rules up above, BUT I am gonna add a new rule: If said tags play, it better cheer me up! Yes, that is a direct order to:
Marlee, Funsize, Lisa, Eric, Lisa, Karen, and Lee.