It has been such a long time since I did a Thursday Thirteen that the dern TT website went out of business while I wasn’t looking. Luckily, last week I found a place where people are holding forth TTs for all until such time the old site returns (we hope). For more participants this week just head to thursday-13.com
Now for my 13…..tomorrow is my last day at work. I have applied for jobs too numerous to count and not received a single call back yet. Come Monday, I do believe I will have a bit of free time, so here is my list
13 Things Vixen will do with all that free time
- File for unemployment
- Finish painting the shed Mr. Vixen just built
- Start a garden. I have decided to try my hand at Square Foot Gardening. I don’t exactly have a green thumb, but what I lack in talent I will more than make up for with enthusiasm.
- Make a (little) difference in the world. I am going to plant my new garden with heirloom seeds. Growing everything from seed is a little more difficult, but after spending four hours researching all the different types of heirloom seeds I become passionate about sharing some of that heritage. To find out a little about why heritage seeds Granny’s site explains it here.
- Finish beta reading for a dear friend and give her some feedback (I am almost done, X).
- Build shelves in and carpet our off-the-garage storage area to create an area for Fishboy to breed clown fish. They are so cute!
- Set up my new sewing area, finally, and make some aprons.
- Begin (again) the Couch to 5k program and finish it this time.
- Learn yoga on the Wii Fit.
- Take a photography class.
- Look into the possibility of finishing college?!?!?!
- I am considering posting a picture a day for 2009 (or less). Ideas on how to go about it are here and they all sound good, so I haven’t picked one yet.
- Find a new job.