Whoa there, what? I promised a post on Friday? And it’s Tuesday? And you are going to get bullets and a video? What can I say, new babies (even if they are new grandbabies) are time consuming!
- I am working on a redesign of the site. FINALLY. Well, really someone else is working on it. I am working on paying for it.
- I have four custom orders for Mother’s Day and three need to be done for shipping by tomorrow!
- RolyPoly gained two ounces from birth at his one week checkup. Doc was surprised, as they usually lose weight and take two weeks to get back up to birth weight. I was not surprised, as I’ve seen the boy eat. All the more cheeks to squoosh.
- My oldest baby turns 26 tomorrow. Well, technically 26. As a family, we voted that makes us all too old so we are re-celebrating 22. Works for me.
- He is just this cute:
- In this adorable video, Ladybug sings to her cousin a very soft lullabye. Even she knows people should be quiet around new babies. Obviously, the adults around her don’t remember to talk quietly, so you have to listen carefully to hear her lovely song.