It is Friday and as the weekend approaches I wanted to post some things and catch you all up on life at the den. I am going to do some bullets here, so don’t I don’t get too overwhelmed!
- Funsize went back to work starting last week and so we are babysitting RolyPoly three days a week. I now remember how much fun it is to have a baby all day. I also remember how that fun takes up all your free time.
- I really did post this week. Three times in fact! (ha ha, you know I didn’t actually do three posts this week.) Well, I did. I just posted them all today! Tricky, right? So go now and read. On Tuesday, I told you all about how I’ve been laid up for a week or two. On Wednesday, I did a Wordless Wednesday (adorable baby pic!). And on Thursday I shared a recipe with you!
- I have a review coming up for some wonderful, natural cleaning supplies. Now that there is a baby in the house, I find it more important to go green! You can go ahead and check them out, because my review is a very, very positive one! http://www.ecostoreusa.com/
- It’s almost 4th of July and BBQ season has already begun. In the next few days/week there will be a lot of new stuff going on at ApronFrenzy so get ready to shop and share with your friends and family. Or feel free to buy the ones already there!
- I updated WordPress and now blog is funky and off and I can’t fix it. I mean I know how to fix it, back in the days before GoDaddyTheAwful got me all infected and then denied it. But back then I transferred to a new host and guess what???? I am so brain dead that I never asked how to get to my FTP to fix things! Brilliant, huh? Here’s hoping @princessjenn gets back to me soon, lol.
- Enjoy your weekend, please comment on my posts from this week and continue to come and visit me! I’ve missed your input and visits. I’ll leave you with a lovely little up and coming cowgirl-in-training, my Butterball!