Catsup. Ketsup. Catchup.
Hmmm, so much. Let’s do a quick highlight and lowlight and then perhaps I will feel refreshed and I can begin to post again without the pressure of ‘catching up’. Then, as I go along, I can catch up if need be!
1) I started Herbalife meal replacements and trying to eat healthy. So far I’ve lost about 12 pounds.
2) BigBlue turned 2 and Bumblebee turned 1. And we marked Collin’s 5th birthday/memorial.
3) I got a big promotion and a raise.
4) Three days later Deere announced they are divesting themselves of my company. I am in limbo land now, pretending it’s ” business as usual”.
5) I was accepted into Northeastern University (Boston) and have started classes to finish my degree. It’s been 20 years since I took a class and over 30 since I was a regular student. Challenging!
6) I got a used hot tub yesterday. Tonight it was filled with water. They say it will take 24 hours to heat up. This seems unacceptable right now.