- Decoder :: Ring
- Cake :: walk
- Sense :: Spidey
- Geek :: high school
- Cousin :: too many to count
- Goggles :: snorkle
- Social media :: time consuming
- Butterfly :: bush
- Search :: and rescue
- Manicure :: pedicure
Tag: Unconscious Mutterings
I have two SOOC (straight out of the camera) shots for this week. The girls had their first ever horse riding turns last Sunday on Calypso. They both really, really loved it. Ladybug would have liked to “go faster”, but What-about-me? was quite content to go “slowly”. Scroll down for unconscious mutterings.
Below, Ladybug is explaining to me the hard “leg tricks” she is performing. She had never been a horse before, yet had created her own ‘tricks’ and was performing them brilliantly.
Our prompts from LunaNina this week:
- Judge :: not, lest ye be judged
- Safe :: zone
- Boulevard :: tattoo
- 27 :: Nannygoat?!
- Next :: time I will be a little better
- Ma’am :: Yes, Sir.
- Desktop :: publishing
- Club :: what I will take to Mr. Vixen’s head if he ever accidentally shoots me in the leg with an air soft gun again.
- Violet :: flower
- Enamel :: teapot
- Magical ::watching Butterball take her first steps down my hall
- Shrimp ::scampi
- Project Runway :: really skinny chicks
- Economy ::frightening
- Porch ::on my front porch looking in at my family is the best view
- State of affairs ::presidential debates are tiring
- .com ::home away from home
- Fifty cents ::heavy in my wallet
- Ripping ::what I hate to do when I screw up an apron (Only three Halloween aprons left-on SALE-go buy one at ApronFrenzy)
- Bull ::Cow