Apparently it is not bad enough that Shelly’s blog thinks I am porn, but she also tagged me with this meme because if I complain she will never have to see my comment! Here is the original as created by The Freelance Cynic and updated with my stuff.
- Project Mommy – because being 8.5 months pregnant in the heat of summer with a 2.5 year old isn’t bad enough
- RuffDiamond – she may still be mad the I like the Hollaback song
- Atomictumor – will totally ignore me because a) doesn’t blog anymore and b) would not be caught dead doing a meme
- Marlee – she is very busy moving to WordPress and needs to update her blogroll
- Mallory – she is done reading Harry Potter and has nothing else to do
4 things that should go into room 101 (??) and be removed from the face of the earth.
- Grocery store discount cards. A sale should be a sale. I want the discounted price without you tracking my every purchase.
- Flies. I know they probably serve some purpose, but surely there is another insect that can take over that task?
- Grills. Seriously stupid. If you want metal in your mouth get braces, at least your teeth will be straight when you get over how awful it is.
- Black nail polish. It never looks good. Not even the hottest goth looks good with black nail polish.
3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.
- Those people who see you patiently waiting for someone to pull out of parking space with your turn indicator on (they make eye contact even) who then, at the last possible moment, dart in front of you and steal the park space
- The “one-upper”. That person who always has a better story than anything you share, even if it is totally off the topic. They are always interrupting and talking over the top of you.
- Tailgaiting, speeding, teenage drivers on cell phones. ‘Nuff said.
2 things you find yourself moaning about.
- The cost of living….and how much more it costs than I make.
- Vacation. I want one. I need one. I deserve one. Ain’t gonna get one.
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.
I have too positive of an attitude. It took forever to come up with these lame moans.