Thirteen Things About Why JumpingBean Should Be Born Today
- Today is Nannygoats induction date. Seems cruel to put her through all that pain and not get a baby out of it.
- When JumpingBean grows up to be a great blogger, she can say she was born on Thursday Thirteen.
- I need to hold a baby. They are soft, cuddly and smell good.
- My mom flew in last night. It would be a shame to have spent money on a plane ticket and have to go home without doing #3.
- The rocking chair has been showing signs of withdrawal.
- I need a reason to cry happy tears. Happy tears are good for the complexion.
- Everyone will be soooo engrossed with the new baby that I will get the first one all to myself for a while.
- I have enough to worry about with Ladybug. I need this birth to be over so I can sleep better at night and stop worrying something will go wrong. Lack of sleep is bad for the complexion.
- Tiny pink onesies…’nuff said.
- I wrote this post on Tuesday, because I would be busy on Thursday. No one wants to waste that kind of planning.
- If I get one more IM that says “GET IT OUT” at work, I will have to quit my job.
- I took the day off work and had to be at the hospital at 6AM (that is AM people, as in morning!)
- I love newborns! Did I mention they smell good?
Links to more Thursday Thirteens (leave a comment and I will add you here):