As America continues to let their voices be heard through primaries and caucuses, I have decided to once again let your voices be heard with another TITT (Totally Interactive Thursday Thirteen). I will list 13 random things about me, some of which are true and some of which are not. You vote and I will post the results on Saturday (I need to allow myself some time to get work done on Friday). Polls will close at midnight Friday PST. Let your voice be heard. Don’t forget to vote. Here we go:
- I have a working toilet in my home. True or False.
- I ran away from home when I was 16. True or False.
- I was born in the 70s. True or False.
- My mother and my aunt are married to brothers and my grandmother and grandaunt are married to brothers. True or False.
- For the last ten generations every other first born female in my family has given birth to twins. I broke the streak. True or False.
- I am married to an identical twin. True or False.
- I was a finalist trying out for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, but didn’t make it on air. True or False.
- Before I married Mr. Vixen, I worked as an exotic dancer. True or False.
- One of my children was horribly mauled by a dog, ran over by a Toyota 4Runner, and nearly died from a burst appendix all before she was three years old. True or False.
- My Dad was a Secret Service agent during the Kennedy Administration. True or False.
- I am half Canadian. True or False.
- I have milked a cow. True or False.
- I was born in Utah. True or False.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants