Shhh, I am not here. I am at work. I just wanted you to know that I don’t have a TT this week, how sad is that? Well, not that sad. I don’t have a TT post this week because:
- My sciatica is bad this week and I can’t get comfortable.
- I have to take off work twice a week for physical therapy (see above), so I am really busy all the time making up the time.
- I have been working on Butterball’s pajama’s.
- I made a hat. And someone liked it so I made her one, in pink.
- American Idol was on twice (I never watch the show, but I always watch the auditions).
- Survivor starts
tonight.February 7th. Apparently, I don’t even know what week it is. There is absolutely nothing new on TV tonight (damn strike), so I will be watching 3:10 To Yuma (or as I have been calling it: 4:20 To Somewhere Arizona because I can’t remember what it is called).
- I cooked this Peach Cobbler Dump Cake last night and it was so good I could not move afterwards, let alone think.
- I downloaded GIMP and tweaking photos is consuming me.
- I have to take Ladybug to her first speech therapy appointment this afternoon.
- I am volunteering tomorrow at 6:30am, which is hard evidence that I am not in my right mind.
- I still need to finish/post the results to last weeks TITT.
- It’s cold and rainy.
- I am hungry.