1. Some relationships are meant to grow and thrive and some are meant to wither and die.
2. Steve Miller Band was the last concert I saw; it was fun, but a little dissapointing. (see my review)
3. Spring should be here now and here to stay!
4. Oh no! I forgot what I was going to say!
5. I’ve recently started trying to forgive myself.
6. My husband never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Ladybug hugs and Butterball snuggles , tomorrow my plans include playing with grandbabies and maybe some cards with the big kids and Sunday, I want to attend mass and then relax!
I miss the garden
All the flowers and the fruit
Such sweet smells and tastes
My new garden dwells
Within my body and soul
It’s starting to bloom
For more Haiku Friday, please visit A Mommy Story!