Life forms illogical patterns. It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?
It is the holiday season and life, as usual, is like an AK-47 rapidly firing moments at me. Weaving and ducking, I scurry through the days trying to catch a bullet or two to enjoy without taking any fatal hits. Here are some bullets for you:
- My mom is coming for Christmas! This will be the first time we have all got to spend this holiday with her and Pop since 1997.
- I read all of the Twilight books and thoroughly enjoyed them! Nannygoat finished the 4th book on Friday, so Saturday she and I went to the Twilight movie. I was disappointed. I didn’t feel like they truly captured the essence correctly of most of the relationships or personalities. Not sure if it is an actor thing or a director thing.
- I also read this fantastic book: Every Last Cuckoo: A Novel by Kate Maloy. I highly recommend it. (no wonder I haven’t had time to blog, with all the books I have consumed in the last few weeks).
- I finished one of the Christmas apron’s and am working on several more….pictures and such soon. Edited: New apron listed HERE
- Mr. Vixen has surgery this Friday on his ‘good’ knee. See the ‘good’ knee started having problems compensating for the ‘bad’ knee and shall now be known as “the other” bad knee.
- Number of days until Christmas = 10. Number of presents that have been purchased = 0.