Since babysitting a 6 month old this week, I realize I really have gotten old. I remember being in my 20s with three kids, working full-time, room-mother, CCD teacher, brownie leader; I could do it all and still have energy left over. Not anymore. This week I can barely find the energy to post these sure signs I am too old to have a baby of my own:
- I can’t find a spare hand or spare moment to type a post. People I didn’t even get a Wordless Wednesday up which is the easiest blog option out there!
- My mother calls to tell me my FarmTown went to waste and all my fish died and I can’t remember for a moment what she is talking about.
- I can’t keep my eyes open during nap time. (truth? I nap with at nap time)
- I am exhausted by 8pm and must be in bed by 9pm.
- I keep thinking rice cereal has all the necessary ingredients for a well-rounded meal, and I wouldn’t have to use any energy chewing.
The rewards are great and I will do this again. But next time I will have a week’s worth of posts saved up to publish when I do!