Thoughts this morning between 5:30-6:38am:
- What is that annoying buzzing sound coming from the clock next to my head?
- Oh crap, I have to get up?
- Who said I have to work a desk job? I bet hookers make good money and they work nights.
- Holy hell, it’s early.
- Why am I so congested?
- Look at him sleeping so peacefully there….I need a life insurance policy on him. Then I collect on it and stay home.
- Jeez, dressy clothes are too warm. Why can’t I wear shorts and a tank top to work?
- Hookers can wear whatever they want to work.
- Why don’t I shave my head? Then I wouldn’t have to blow dry my hair.
- I hate knee high stockings. Why can’t I wear my flip flops?
- Oh look, it’s so early there is no traffic. Now I am 40 minutes early and the building is locked.
- I need a nap already.
- I wonder, now that Craigslist doesn’t do sex ads, where one would find a pimp?
Work went really well. I am going to love it there, I am sure. Thanks for all your well wishes and support!